Marketing Your Property
Our RE/MAX agents have access to advanced technology and marketing strategies, and have the knowledge and expertise to help sell your home. A few highlights include:
Online Listing for Your Home
Online listings feature information specific to each property and the surrounding area, as well as a property image. An invaluable marketing tool, the property image gives potential buyers an instant preview, which saves time and visually sparks interest.
Prospective buyers will be able to access the same great search technology available on our website while on the go! Our home search app is available for both iOS and Android devices, increasing the opportunity for your home to be shown to potential buyers anywhere and at any time.
We have advanced marketing and digital strategies that can help drive more traffic to your listing. The RE/MAX network of agents is one of the largest in the country and can be a great resource for spreading the word about your property by word of mouth, online marketing, and other advertising opportunities.
Our Commitment To Sellers & Landlors
Selling or Renting a Property is a delicate project. Being represented by a competent and thorough professional is key to your endeavor.
In RE/Max Zone, we work towards your best interests, getting the best offer in the least amount of time and complying with all legal aspects of your transaction. Each case is unique.
RE/Max Zone, and its agents, commit to provide adequate, complete and comprehensive representation options for the Sellers or Landlords, in order to ensure that our client obtains the best possible conditions, where their rights and finances are protected.
Our commitment with Sellers and Landlords includes:
- Be diligent in identifying real estate marketing plan feasible and acceptable to client.
- Make sure prospective Buyers and Tenants are properly qualified, ensuring that when you sign a Contract is because the sale or rental will go through successfully.
- Negotiate advantageous and rightful terms and conditions for the purchase, lease, option, or exchange of such Property.
- Provide comparable sales and market to determine that the listing prices and offers are appropriate for your market and your needs.
- Identify potential physical risks and legal situations in the marketing and disposition of your property.
- Assist in the documentation necessary to market and process clients offers.
- Coordinate and attend physical inspection.
- Coordinate and attend appraisal inspections.
- Coordinate and attend surveyors’ inspections.
- Coordinate, assist and attend to contractors in case of repairs and/or remodeling.
- Coordinate, assist and attend to water, light, septic well, elevation, wind, structural and any other certifications required for the transaction.
- Assist with the evaluation of any documents that are presented as part of a sale or rental.
- Assist in the pre-closing walk thru with a Buyer or Tenant.
- Assist with the evaluation documents that occur for the closing date such as deeds of mortgage, expense and disbursement statements, invoices or for the purposes of any contract for to terminate the transaction according to its nature.
- Total confidentiality and full priority from showing to closing of the transaction.
Every Seller and Landlord deserves specialized service that sells for their best interests.
Contact us now and inquire our Sellers and Landlord Service Rates.
We are RE/Max agents!
What’s My Home Worth?
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.