Buying a home can be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. This can be true whether you’ve purchased several homes or you’re preparing to buy for the first time. With the right support system and the help of a trusted RE/MAX® professional, you can make the most informed decisions.
Before you start looking, consider why you want to buy a home. Are you tired of renting? Do you want to buy an investment property? Figuring out why you want to purchase a home will help you make important decisions down the road. Considering what you want and need out of your home will help you narrow down your home search as well. What neighborhood do you want to live in? How many bedrooms do you need? Knowing your preferences can help with filtering out homes that don’t fit your criteria.
The Tools to Help You Find Your Home
Once you’ve defined your home search goals, discussed them with your RE/MAX agent, and have spoken with a mortgage professional to see what your buying power is — you’re ready to find your dream home! In addition to our local knowledge on the current market, we offer online tools that can help make your initial search as easy as possible.
Find a Home Using Our Interactive Map Search
We know that location plays an important role in the home buying process. Use the map search available on our website to view homes located in or near the area you love.
Get to Know the Neighborhood
Feel confident and informed about your neighborhood choice! On any listing page, you can learn more about the communities you are interested in, including a breakdown of the local population, school ratings and more.
Create an Account on Our Website
Sign up for an account on our website to save searches, favorite homes you love, receive real time property alerts, and more!
Download Our RE/MAX Mobile App
Available for iOS and Android devices, our app brings the same experience found on our website to your smartphone or tablet. Save searches, favorite listings and schedule showings — all while on the go!
Our Commitment To Buyers & Tenants
A Buyer or Tenant is often unaware that they are not accurately represented, when only an agent representing the Seller or Landlord exists.
In RE/Max Zone, we recognize the right of the Buyers or Tenants to hold their own advice and representation, in their best interests.
RE/Max Zone, and its agents, commit to provide adequate, complete and comprehensive representation options for the Buyer or Tenant, in order to ensure that each Buyer and Tenant obtains the best possible conditions, where their rights and finances are protected.
Our commitment with Buyers and Tenants includes:
- Be diligent in identifying real estate acceptable to client.
- Supervise and cooperate in lender prequalification, ensuring that you are offered the products that best fit your financial profile and property of interest.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions for the purchase, lease, option, or exchange of such Property.
- Provide comparable sales and market to determine that the offer price is appropriate for your financial profile, prequalification and/or available funds.
- Identify potential risks and situations for the interested properties.
- Assist in the origination of the loan, for the purposes that the lender and/or notary have the documentation necessary to start and process the case.
- Coordinate and attend physical inspection.
- Coordinate and attend appraisal inspections.
- Coordinate and attend surveyors’ inspections.
- Coordinate, assist and attend to contractors in case of repairs and/or remodeling.
- Coordinate, assist and attend to water, light, septic well, elevation, wind, structural and any other certifications required for the transaction.
- Assist with the evaluation of the buyer of inspection, appraisal, measuring and study reports, property contribution, maintenance fees, spills, condo questionnaires, any other documents that are presented as part of the purchase or rental.
- Assist in the pre-closing walk thru.
- Assist with the evaluation documents that occur for the closing date such as deeds of mortgage, expense and disbursement statements, invoices or for the purposes of any contract for to terminate the transaction according to its nature.
- Total confidentiality and full priority from showing to closing of the transaction.
Every Buyer and Tenant deserves specialized service that sells for their best interests.
Contact us now and inquire our Buyers and Tenant Service Rates.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.